Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Why another KISS blog?




Good question...I have been collecting bootlegs for years now.  I don't have any thing rare so calm down.  But I hardly ever take the time to enjoy them.  So I thought if started something like this...it would make me sit down and watch / listen to some things I have not watched or have not seen in years.

So what will you get?
You will not get a full blown out review.  I will leave that to the people who can do a way better job than me.  But what you will get it random of life long KISS fan (been a fan since the age of 5!), some random thoughts, and some facts thrown in.

I hope visitors will come by, read what I think or have to say, and leave there thoughts.  I am always open to talking about KISS!!  Maybe this will force a few more people to sit back and listen / watch also!!

Hope to hear from you!!
The Phantom

No comments: